Saturday, July 11, 2015

ladies night



The camera was out of juice in the morning, so you missed the “before” pictures, but trust me when I tell you that the front bedroom, and the kitchen pantry now look AWESOME!  I had 3 xerox boxes overflowing with stuff, and it is all gone.  I’m really getting into this purge challenge  :~).  By 2:30 PM I was in the studio, pulling out fabric for a new project and working on embroideries.  I worked until 5 PM, when I headed upstairs to get a few things ready.  I invited some ladies over for Cougar-tinis and a B-tich & Stitch session.  They all brought food and we had a great time:
 

Gale, Sally, June
















Joanne & Peggy


























Rather than driving a long way home, and then back again on Saturday morning (for her LAST day of work…YAYAYAY!!)  June stayed overnight and we had a mini-slumber party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.