Friday, July 3, 2015

dahlias


As usual, Michael packed up the car for me on Thursday (7/2) so that I could get to quilting, and he could stay home and work like a dog on chores all day  :~).  I continued to sew together my blocks for the 3 dudes quilt, and thankfully Mary B was there to rip them out for me when I did too much talking in between sewing  :~).  I would say I am maybe a third of the way done sewing the blocks…so you may actually see this top sometime before the end of the year.  I was home around 2, to a beautiful bouquet of dahlias my honey picked: 
 
We talked for a bit, then I headed to my computer for the ever present paperwork…which was finally done around 4 PM.  I don’t know why I was so tired, but I took a nap then while Michael went to the grocery store.  We had leftovers from Gale for dinner (we had so much pasta and so many meatballs that it fed us for dinner, with enough left over for lunch for one on Friday!!!)  I SKYPED with Janice for an hour (we moved it to Thursday since we were out at Gale & Phil’s on Wednesday) and after that I watched TV for just a bit with my honey before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.