Saturday, July 4, 2015

last butter buns class, Pat W charity quilt for a girl



Cookie had a follow-up appointment for her UTI on Friday morning (7/3) and Michael decided to walk her up and back to the vet’s.  I had my last bread class on the golden pull apart butter buns.  
Judith & Jill

Mollie


 I have already sent out publicity to fill my 3 whole wheat bread classes in July and they are slowly filling up.  I got to relax for 1/2 an hour after the class, with my feet up, before Pat arrived for more quilting.  She took her first charity quilt off of the frame and sewed in all of the bobbin ends:   










then loaded up her second quilt, picked out a pattern and got one row done before she had to leave.  I can’t believe how quickly she put together these quilt tops…one for a girl and one for a boy.  She picked a fabulous quilting pattern for the boy’s quilt…I can’t wait to get a picture of it to show you.  I really goofed off for the rest of the day and evening with a little reading, a little sewing and a little TV watching.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.