Friday, July 24, 2015


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!  My honey had presents on the breakfast table when I got up Thursday morning (7/23).  I got a pound of dark chocolate malted milk balls….YUM!  And a David Balducci book…perfect presents.   He left then to take the dog for a walk, and I packed lightly for quilting.  The quilt I have been working on on Thursdays (3 dudes quilt), is now up on the design wall, ready to be sewn together, so I’ve decided to take the “butterfly” quilt to quilting for awhile…or at least until ALL of the butterflies are sewn on it :~).  I never pulled together a birthday cake (which I had hoped to take to quilting) so I headed to Krispy Kreme for 2 dozen donuts…which seemed to be appreciated by one and all  :~).  I got home in time to drop my stuff off and get a kiss from my honey before we hopped back in the car to go to the movies.  We saw INSIDE OUT and I HIGHLY recommend it…it was a fabulous movie.  We were supposed to go out to dinner afterwards, but we were both so full from movie food that we just headed home.  I got to sew just a bit on the 3 dudes quilt…and at 7:30 Michael took me out for an ice cream sundae.  It was snuggling on the couch and watching TV for the rest of the night…all in all a PERFECT birthday…thanks to all who participated :~).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.