Thursday, July 9, 2015

front bedroom purge, label for Sylvia, cookies, Cookie



We were up at o-dark hundred on Wednesday morning (7/8) to be ready when Paula picked us up at 6:30.  Michael had an early morning flight to San Francisco, while Paula’s sister was coming in on the red eye from Los Angeles, so we combined our airport runs.  We stopped at WALMART on the way home and I got a bit of grocery shopping done, and we were home just after 9.  I am hoping that this week Michael is away, will be PURGE week here at Devo Heaven.  To that end, by early afternoon, I had 2 huge garbage bags of stuff, and a large basket of books, all to be donated on the way home from quilting on Thursday.  I emptied ALL of the stuff from the front bedroom:


















I also stitched out a label for Sylvia’s quilt and stitched it on the back, so that I could deliver on Thursday as well.   

 
By dinnertime, it was time to make peanut butter cookies to get into the mail on Thursday for Kate.  



  Janice called just as I was finishing up (I had NO IDEA that it was 7:30 PM and time for us to SKYPE).  I finished up the cookies and headed downstairs, where we talked for almost an hour.  My honey called right at the end and we talked for a bit (he and Marc were finally at the hotel after a LONG day of travel) and I plopped on the couch and knit and watched Wimbledon for the rest of the night.


Isn’t there something on FACEBOOK about throwback Thursdays?  Well, I am only on FB to read about my long arm, so I have to post this picture here…it is SO CUTE!!!  She is still my little honey:




1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.