Tuesday, July 14, 2015

new trendy tote


I started sewing on the first tote bag at 8:30 AM Monday morning (7/13).  By 12:45, when I took a break for lunch, I was 1/2 way up the side of the bag.  By 2:30 I was using the box that Larry W built for me to put on the binding,
 
and by 4:30 I had this: 
 
The ONLY reason I was able to do this after at least 1-1/2 years of NOT doing it…is the GREAT notes I had written down for HOW to do it…I can’t believe it…but those notes carried me through and I am totally grateful for them.  Usually I am in the camp of “of course I will remember how to do this…I’ve done so many of these”…and of course…I never do remember, but this time I had notes…thank goodness!  Of course, you shouldn’t be surprised that I am that way, considering that I am also the best at “of course I’ll remember what this is” as I put something in the freezer  :~).  Anyway, Jan called and I went over there for a smurfy dinner or orange chicken and rice.  When I came home, I settled in to watch TV and knit the night away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.