Friday, July 10, 2015

eggs?



It was bummy packing everything in the car myself on Thursday morning (7/9).  Luckily I didn’t have to take a machine, but I had PLENTY of other stuff to pack for all of my errands after quilting.  Loree and I taught a class on tumbling blocks and our students were AWESOME!!!  Within 1/2 an hour, almost everyone had a finished block.  It was wonderful to see all of the different fabrics people chose.  After quilting I hit the post office (mailing off packages to Kate and Ginny), the mirror place, GOODWILL and the Dorchester to drop off Sylvia’s quilt.  I didn’t get home until 3 PM and I was hot and cranky!  I took Cookie out, did a few things around the house, then headed back out to the library, CVS and the bank to finish up my chores.  By the time I got home I was soaked (another 104 degree day  :~( and I just sat around watching Wimbledon until I recovered.  I finally got a little energy and wound 20 bobbins for my embroidery machine before heading upstairs to knit and alternately watch Shark Week and Wimbledon until bed.

I don’t have any pictures for today, but have been saving up a few to show Mary Jo.  These were taken a couple of weeks ago...   



She’ll understand them, but if you don’t, and you want to, leave me a comment (hint, you have to go to the actual blog…there’s a link at the bottom up your email) and I’ll let you know the story.  Be sure to put your initials or name after the comment or I won’t know who left it.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.