Saturday, September 7, 2013

Al Wooster


I don’t think I mentioned that earlier this week when Jan and I were leaving the library a car pulled in, and I waved (because that’s what everyone does here) and then as I continued forward, my brain said ‘that was AL!!!!!’  Al Wooster, my financial planner (and friend) from Connecticut is down here for a month, visiting clients in the southeast and checking out possibilities for a satellite office in this area.  I made a quick U-turn (I think Jan almost fell out of the cart), and jumped out at the same time Al was jumping out of his car to give me a big hug.  Anyway, Friday morning (9/6) Al came for breakfast (waffles, potatoes, bacon):

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 and then we had our meeting to go over our financial position.  We had a wonderful visit and Al finally left around 11 to pick up his daughter at the airport.  Michael left for a bunch of errands and I headed to the studio to work on a trendy tote in the afternoon.  Michael and I both got to read later in the day, and after just a snack for dinner, Debra (new Thursday quilter) and John (her husband) came over at 7 for socializing and cards.  We had a wonderful time playing SCREWED and GOLF.  We really enjoyed spending time with them…they were great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.