Monday, September 2, 2013

Elsie, Michael/Elsie/Cookie, peach crisp


Michael left early for golf on Saturday (8/31) and I headed to my studio.  I am SO BUMMED…..I ran out of fabric for my newest trendy tote, so can’t finish it until my trip to Mary Jo’s on Wednesday…..I have lots of blue colored handle webbing, but no more fabric.  I have TONS of black fabric….but no matching webbing….FRUSTRATING as I was really hyped up to get a few more done.

Michael was home by 2 PM with an 80…..he was thrilled.  Of course, there was still the obligatory ‘it coulda been’….you know….”I had 3 penalty shots….so it coulda been a 77”  J…are all golfers like that?  We had BLT’s for dinner (so yummy!) and watched a Bogie & Bacall movie in the evening.  I finished another hat and Mary Jo said Elsie needed to be a model…so here you go:

Of course ‘dad’ was holding Elsie, so Cookie had to check it out:
 
 
 
***********************************

Sunday morning we went out to breakfast, then Michael took the dog for a walk while I finished up the last of the peaches by making 4 containers of peach crisp(of course I forgot to take a picture until after I had delivered 2 of them):

 
…..one for us…one for Sally & Jimmy….one for Jan & Walt and one for Anne & Bryce….I think they were all thrilled when I got them delivered.  I spent the afternoon sewing, while Michael watched golf.  I went through some of my un-catalogued fabric and found some that would work with the beautiful blue handle webbing I have.  We spent the evening watching TV and I worked on yet another hat J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.