Sunday, September 29, 2013


I forgot to mention that Michael and I stayed up ‘til mid-night one night this week to watch the ending of Broadchurch.  I can’t stress again how much we both enjoyed this show on BBC.  The character development, acting, scenery…everything!  Watch it if you ever get a chance!

Michael left very early for golf on Saturday (9/28) and I was up and at my sewing machine by 9 AM, continuing to work on my tote.  Beth came over around lunchtime for some help with her knitting and while she was there I got cranberry sauce made, as well as the dough for some rolls.  Michael came home right as Beth was leaving…he had a 39 on the first 9 (the harder one) and then psyched himself out and got an unmentionable score on the second 9 L (well, he said unmentionable, but it was still in the 80’s…..I guess it was just that after the first 9, he was hoping for a score in the 70’s).  I headed back to my sewing machine and by 5 PM I was within striking distance of finishing a tote.

We got cleaned up, I baked the rolls, and we headed over to Susan’s for our neighbor’s dinner.  It was wonderful…turkey, macaroni salad, broccoli casserole, rolls…and pecan pie and lemon pie for dessert!  It was a wonderful evening, and when we came home before 9 we watched a bit of TV and I started to knit a new hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.