Tuesday, September 17, 2013


Michael hopped up at 6 AM for golf on Monday (9/16), and luckily he was VERY quiet so that Cookie and I could sleep in J.  I got up and got a few things done around the house before Barrie arrived at 9:30.  We only had a short while to talk, as I had a Volunteer meeting, but it was so good to see her again and we talked as fast as we could  J.  I went to the Volunteer meeting, and the bopped over to Jan’s to pick her up.  We headed off to Michael’s, with a stop for lunch along the way (a yummy burger and fries which we split).  Jan got some greenery for her bathroom and I got some gift boxes for Christmas food treats, and we were home by around 2.  Michael came home with a smokin’ 79 on the course…and that included a penalty shot!  He was pretty happy.  I worked a bit in the studio and read a bit on my book before dinner.  After dinner we both tried to watch a lot of TV…they are coming to replace our DVR’s tomorrow, so we will lose everything we had recorded.  We were up until 11 trying to get it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.