Tuesday, September 3, 2013

mpd golf pouch


Monday morning (9/2) Michael and I both took a bike ride, then Michael headed out for a dog walk while I putzed around the house.  I finally headed to my studio and I started working on Michael’s golf pouch.  He bought a range finder (something that tells him how far away he is from the pin) several years ago and asked if I could make a pouch for it so that he could carry it with him.  I designed a pouch and have refined it over the subsequent iterations.  It was worn out again, so that’s what I worked on until sometime after dinner.  I did have a wonderful visit with my friend Nancy H in the afternoon.  She has been having some health problems, and we haven’t seen each other for our regular Tuesday mornings for several months.  But she is definitely on the mend, and we were both available Monday afternoon and so visited for a few hours.  You would never know how long it has been since we’ve seen each other….it was as if we had been apart only a day  J.  We talked about many things, but still have many more to cover.  She has been and is going to continue to travel with her hubby as he works around the state, so we will have to just find time together here and there.  Anyway, for dinner Michael went to the Lake House to pick us up a couple of hot dogs, and by 7 PM, this is what I had:


 

 

 

 

I kept making notes on the directions I wrote down last time, and told Michael that when he needs another one, it should only be a matter of a couple of hours to get one done.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.