Monday, September 23, 2013


Michael left for golf on Monday and I finally got back to some paperwork and got the minutes from the Volunteer meeting sent out (I happily ignored all of that stuff while BG was here J)!  Barrie came over to talk and bond for a couple of hours, and Nancy stopped by to give me a present (I LOVE presents!!!)  It was a set of those bake-your-own-tortilla-things into a fluted shape….I don’t know why I wanted them…but I have wanted them for a L-O-N-G time…..I was very surprised and happy!  They both left around lunch and I worked on a new shawl in the afternoon and evening.  Michael came home from golf and said the less said about his game, the better….and we both had leftovers for dinner and he left at 5:30 for rehearsal (Arsenic and Old Lace) and I sewed for just a bit in the evening, then came upstairs and read my book until he got home at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.