Sunday, September 15, 2013

Cookie & Elsie a duex


Michael left early for golf on Saturday (9/14) and I worked in my studio (where I had company):

 



 

 

 

 

 

until about NOON when I went over to Sally & Jimmy’s.  They had a small gathering at lunchtime to celebrate Jimmy’s one year anniversary of being diagnosed.  I took over the ham/cheese sandwiches and they were very well received.  Michael got there around 2, in time to have a bite to eat and socialize before heading home.  At 4:30 we had a driveway party…the first time it has been cool enough in a LONG time…and Al (financial planner)and Lynn (his right hand gal) and Jim (her hubby) came by at 5 PM.  They all wanted a tour of the house, then visited with the neighbors for a bit before the 5 of us headed off to RUTH CRHIS’s for dinner….and what a fabulous dinner it was.  Lynn and I had salmon & crab (respectively) while then men had fillets and shrimp.  Dessert ran the gamut from key lime pie, to crème brulee, to chocolate explosion.  We all rolled out to our cars and were home by 9.  Michael and I read for a bit before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.