Thursday, September 26, 2013

new shawl, Cookie a duex


Michael left for golfing on Thursday (9/26) and I left for quilting.  Willa taught a class on a table runner for a large group, while I was in a smaller group with hand work, and there was another smaller group sewing on something else.  We had a good time and I DID remember to stop for gas on the way home….unfortunately I totally forgot about stopping at the grocery store.  So, I gave Jan a call and the 2 of us popped over on the golf cart.   Michael left at 5:30 for rehearsal and I continued to work until he got home at 10.  I finished a shawl:
 
and 2 more charity hats (my model looks like she is still asleep!):






 

We read a bit when Michael got home and tumbled into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.