Friday, September 6, 2013

patriotic quilt, ham & cheese roll ups


I left around 9:15 on Thursday (9/5) for quilting.  My one goal was to get the rows from our patriotic quilt sewn together, and thanks to help from one of the other quilters…the top is done:

 
This is made out of beautiful, flannel material that I bought in Tennessee many years ago with Ginny.  I thought this was definitely a good cause to donate to….now I just have to quilt it L.  We had our normal first-Thursday-of-the-month luncheon and several ladies said my new ham & cheese roll-ups recipe was a ‘keeper’:

 

I read my book in the afternoon, and after leftover ham & Cheese roll ups for dinner, Michael and I watched TV while I knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.