Saturday, September 28, 2013

2nd pink shawl


Friday (9/27) was a terrific day.  I got started sewing in the early morning, and by mid-afternoon I finished another shawl I have been working on:

 
This was only possible because Michael did all of our errands!  I even had time to start working on a new trendy tote, before stopping at 4:30 to get ready for our dinner guests.  Lisa and Dean got stuck in traffic, but finally made it at 6:30.  Michael did burgers on the grill and I sautéed zucchini and yellow squash for a side.  Lisa brought a wonderful bowl of fresh fruit for dessert.  We played SCREWED and GOLF and I think everyone had a wonderful time (even though Dean was coming down with a cold).  Lisa bought one of my trendy totes (the Caribbean colored one) and showed an interest in my shawls….I’m going to bring both teal colored ones to quilting in 2 weeks so that she can see both to maybe decide.  Michael and I watched just a tiny bit of TV after they left and then headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.