Thursday, September 26, 2013


OK…to rephrase a quote slightly…’woman plans, God laughs’.  I had an 8 AM dentist appointment (just a cleaning) on Wednesday (9/25), after which me and the paper (sic) had a date at IHOP with some pancakes…alas it was not to be.  When I came out from the dentist, my car wouldn’t start L.  I called Triple A and got the nicest guy who came and sold and installed a battery for me.  That put me about 2 hours behind…so I didn’t get home from Joann’s, the drugstore, and the Senior Center (dropping off 2 VCR’s and about 39 tapes that they were interested in) until around 12:30.  I don’t know what was wrong with me….but I was exhausted when I got home and eventually took a long nap in the afternoon.  Otherwise, it was working on shawls far into the night until Michael got home at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.