Thursday, September 12, 2013

trendy tote


Michael left early for golf on Thursday (9/12) and Jan picked me up at 9:15 for quilting.  I really had a good time at quilting today…not sure why, maybe because so many people were doing hand work and we all sat around at a big table and I heard lots of good stories and there were lots of laughs!  Jan and I took a quick trip to Joann’s afterwards and I found some fabric that I hope to make shawls with.  I got home around 2:30 and Michael had just arrived home from golfing….he scored an 85, even though he was totally wiped out from the heat.  We both took a nap in the afternoon, after which I found a mac ‘n’ cheese casserole in the freezer for dinner.  I spent several hours after dinner in my studio and finished this:


isn't he a handsome model  :-)
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

PHEW!!!  I’ve been working on these 3 bags for 2 weeks…I did each of them up to the top, then paused to do all of the bindings while I had my machine on ‘stilts’.  Doing the binding is the ‘yucky’ part….so I’m glad they are all done, especially since I broke at least 4 needles doing these 3 totes.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your 4 needles!! I notice you made no mention of milkshakes on the way home!!!

    Love Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my colors..but boy do I LOVE this bag! BG

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.