Wednesday, September 18, 2013

BG...BG...BG!!!!!!!


On Tuesday (9/17) I woke up with a big smile on my face….BG was arriving!!!!  I picked her up at the airport at 10:30 and after a quick stop at the library, we zoomed home.  She got settled in her bedroom and I immediately made a sale of one of my trendy totes:


 
She said when she saw the picture in the blog, she immediately fell in love with it….so she bought it.  Within an hour she was hard at work:

 
closely watched by a fan:

 
We made for pizza for dinner (the other 1/2 of the pizza dough from Sunday night):



and then picked up Jan and headed to Chick Filet for a dessert of cookies and cream milk shakes.  We got home around 8:30 and BG had been up since 4 AM, so she decided to settle in for a bit and get re-acquainted:


She went to bed around 9:30 and I read for a bit and then hit the bed myself.

1 comment:

  1. Cookie, you traitor! Remember that you love me best!! Say it......Miss Debra is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.