Thursday, October 11, 2018

yummy breakfasts, BG leaves, starting to load new quilt


Michael made himself a mushroom/Swiss/spinach omelet Wednesday morning (10/10) 





while BG and I had re-heated ham/egg cups for our breakfast and they were just as yummy as yesterday.  



After breakfast Michael helped to pack up the car so that we could head out to the airport  :~(.  

I dropped BG off:  



and already felt lonely all the way home.  I stopped at BB&B and the chiro and Aldi’s for a few things on the way home.  

I met with a customer who wanted to buy some hand/body cream when I got home and then collapsed for a little nap (I’m telling you, this company wears me out!!  :~), before starting to load up a new customer quilt:  



I only got the back loaded and the batting and top positioned before SKYPE-ing for 1-1/2 hours in the evening with Janice.  After that I vegged on the couch (although I am continuing with beading my necklace, a little each evening) while watching TV.

1 comment:

  1. Another sad day when a BFF leaves! Got myself into a laughing fit over your breakfast offering! :-)))))))). AM143

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.