Tuesday, October 2, 2018

elephant quilt moving slowly


Michael left before 9 AM for golf on Monday (10/1), and I got my blog out, all the while dreaming of an entire day spent quilting.  Alas, it was not to be.  

Around 9:30 AM until about 3 PM I was either doubled up in severe pain with stomach/intestinal cramps, or indisposed.  I think it was a gall bladder attack (all of that rich food Saturday night and then a bit more on Sunday).  This is the second month in a row as I remember it happened a couple of days before my colonoscopy at the end of August.  I’ve had attacks once every couple of years, but I think I’d better start doing a better job of tracking when it happens  :~(.  Anyway, Anne stopped by for a visit just as I was finally almost over it and we had a delightful time talking.  Michael came home while she was here (with an 81 and yet another birdie!!!), and we all talked for a bit before going on to our separate tasks.   I managed to get ONE embroidery done, 

here's where I was....













then took a long nap!  When I got up I just couldn’t get warm, so my honey made me soup for dinner and I perked up enough to get one more embroidery done  :~).  


I headed upstairs around 8 PM to watch TV and see which knitting UFO I could finish up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.