Saturday, October 13, 2018

soap!


We were up early on Friday (10/12) to get to the airport….I dropped Michael off to wing his way to Ithaca for a visit with Marc & Kate & AJ….hopefully some good pics in my future!  I stopped by DOLLAR GENERAL, the chiro, Hobby Lobby and the library on the way home….and also stopped at Mary Jo’s to return some things and talk about other things!  She thought I was doing a good job on my necklace, and she gave me 2 finials for the ends.  When I got home I got the soap cut that BG and I made together: 


















then spent about an hour on the computer, getting caught up on my emails and getting my blog out and I was finally ready to get back to quilting around 2 PM.  Lucy & Ethel spent the entire afternoon sleeping in their bedroom kitty tree:


By 7 PM my customer quilt was finished quilting, and I had also trimmed the 2 QoV that I took off of my frame.  I stopped for a bit to have dinner (leftover pizza), then got my customer quilt all cleaned up (off the frame, bobbin ends woven in, trimmed).  I headed upstairs after that to watch TV and work on my necklace….I’ve gotta get some pics of that!

Apparently Pop Pop is having a wonderful time with AJ, and she likes the pumpkin hat I made for her :~)

arriving at the airport

opening presents

a little stroll before dinner



OMgoodness.....yum!!

bedtime reading with pop pop




5 comments:

  1. Oh so happy she took to,Michael so quickly! How cute! Love the hat! Hope we get to,see her in the sweater! AM143

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hat! And happy to see Michael having some quality time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pumpkin hat. Did you make the sweater too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hat - what a sweet little face. Cute pic of Michael reading with AJ!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.