Thursday, October 18, 2018

pillow cases, new start of QoV


I ran up to the Lake House first thing on Wednesday (10/17) to meet with Linda, my hearing aid lady, but was home in time to SKYPE with Janice.  We talked until around 10:30, then I had breakfast and completed a bunch of paperwork on the computer.  My honey came down to bid me good-bye (he was going to the driving range) and all of these pictures should be labeled ‘waiting for dad to come back upstairs’:  

see Ethel peeking around the corner at the top




















I finally got to settle in to quilting on Paula’s second breast cancer quilt:  


While it was stitching out, I got the tops of 2 pillow cases embroidered: 


















and started to layout my blocks, finished 2 weeks ago at Thursday quilting:  














I worked on Paula’s quilt all day and got 3/4 of the quilting done before stopping to have a date night with my honey.  We had champagne 

I just LOVE that color from the frozen fruit

and puffy things for dinner, then settled on the couch to watch BURN BEFORE READING, another offering from the Coen brothers…..you’ve never seen Brad Pitt and George Clooney like this!

And on another front, if you are a woman in America, and you are not worried, you should be.  Is this the kind of treatment you think is appropriate for your wife/daughter/granddaughter?: https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a23579738/donald-trump-mock-christine-blasey-ford-sexual-assault/?fbclid=IwAR1hMRED0a8ffTO98yMQbyuscgXzcQ6wvk_vu7Kf49NRhRPwk8X2cADJAyk

The mid-term elections are a critical time….if you do not like what is happening, then for heaven’s sake, do not vote for people who will continue to support his classless and tasteless opinions and actions. 

And a short video of the kitties, I haven’t posted one in awhile:



1 comment:

  1. I love the stairs series! Love how Ethel makes her way down the stairs while the other two stay on their claimed step! They are so much fun!
    AM143^_^

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.