Monday, October 15, 2018


I had another leisurely morning on Sunday (10/14), but finally made it downstairs to kick off quilting on the elephant quilt: 















and work on the kitty quilt:  







Now, take a good look at the picture above....and the next picture below.  Notice anything different (besides the addition of new blocks)?????


Yes, the dark blue squares have changed their position.  I was laying it out and I wished I had put the dark blue further out from the center.  I was looking at my pattern to make a note on it for next time, and realized that the pink squares needed the same number of blocks as the blue squares, so I got to move them.  I really like that dark blue, which seems to stand out to me, further away from the center...what do you think?

I took a break in the early afternoon to run over to Susie’s to check out some of her baked goods….they were YUMMY!  I put my nose to the grindstone when I got home and finished up the quilting on the elephant quilt….I LOVE it!  


Paula stopped by to drop off another quilt (she is on FIRE!!!) and I continued to work on the kitty quilt until around 7 PM, as well as getting a label done for the back:  


I had a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner and watched TV and braided on my necklace for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.