Monday, October 22, 2018

last baby quilt loaded up, new card from Michael


We got a late start Sunday morning (10/21), but the best part was getting to SKYPE with AJ and having her recognize her Pop-Pop!!  

I worked during the day on getting my last baby quilt loaded up:




I hope to get this totally finished by the weekend so that it can be delivered next week.....this is the 4th baby quilt I've completed in the last couple of months and I will be thrilled to have them all done!

Lynn & Nadine stopped by in the early afternoon…they are HUGE supporters and workers for LASS (Lancaster Area Shelter Supporters) and Nadine was Lucy & Ethel’s foster mom before we got them.  First off, they couldn’t believe how big and soft and fluffy the 2 kitties have gotten  :~).  




Then, Lynn & Nadine  will be wo-manning a table at the Fall Festival and I gave them lots and lots of 3-D star ornaments and my small purses to sell to raise money for the shelter.  They also took about a dozen small beds I made months and months ago for the bottom of the cages at the shelter.  

I spent the afternoon working on the QoV and getting the binding about 1/2 way done on the second side of the quilt:  


Michael and I had leftovers for dinner and while we were watching TV in the evening, I got my rainbow beads loaded up  :~).

I should have posted this weeks ago when my honey first finished it....he made a new card:



1 comment:

  1. Okay- new to me- what is a 3-D star? Am143^_^

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.