Friday, October 19, 2018

SHQ show & tell, pizza for dinner


I didn’t have anything to work on at Scrap Happy, so I got up early on Thursday (10/18) and spent some time cutting fabric for a new Quilt of Valor.  I worked on that at quilting, and also showed my elephant quilt at the end of show and tell:   

June selling raffle tix for this one



Floy makes THE CUTEST quilts!!


Michael was home about 20 minutes after I got home, and we spent over an hour out on our lanair enjoying the GORGEOUS weather!!!

After that I headed downstairs and I fired up Miss Scarlett for Paula’s quilt, and finished laying out my newest Quilt of Valor:  







I LOVE this pattern!!!  By the time we started to get ready for a late dinner, Paula’s quilting was done….YAY!!!  We had leftover sauce and cheese and so made pizzas for dinner:  





They were absolutely yummy and we snuggled on the couch afterwards watching TV.  I did get a new necklace loaded up and a 1/3 of all of my beads loaded…..can’t wait to see how to finish these things  :~).

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.