Friday, October 5, 2018

SHQ show & tell


I hopped up Thursday morning (10/4) to get rolls made and after my honey packed up the car I headed off to quilting.  

I had a wonderful time; I think I’m all done with the blocks for my current Thursday project, so you should see them on the design wall soon….the food was incredible (of course I once again forgot to take any pictures!!!!) and show and tell was great:  











When I got home I had a long talk with my honey about this and that and finally got Miss Scarlett fired up to continue quilting on the newest Quilt of Valor.  

Michael left at 6:30 PM for the newest Michael Moore film (FARENHEIT 11/9), while I continued to quilt while watching THE HOLIDAY.  I LOVE this movie and if you’ve never seen it….you need to :~).  I had company while I was sewing:















I got all but the last row done on my QoV, and also got the inside of the elephant quilt sewn together:  



and even auditioned something for a border:



1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.