Wednesday, October 31, 2018

QoV into rows, tutorial on sage butter, fish quilt #2 done, Anne


Tuesday (10/30) was errand day….we hit the dentist first to finally get my permanent crown attached, got an adjustment at the chiro, hit ALDI’s for a few groceries, the bank and Lil’ Casear’s for PIZZA PIZZA  :~).  

We didn’t get home until 2 PM and Michael and Cookie went for a short walk.  It was just a beautiful day and all of the furry kids and Michael spent time on the lanair after that, soaking up the sun and warmth  :~).  I was in my studio, quilting away on fish quilt #2, and continuing to sew together a new QoV. 





I really pushed myself on the fish quilts because it never rains, but it pours!!!  I didn’t have any customer quilts, so loaded up the fish quilts….yesterday I took in one customer quilt…today when we got home from errands I had a message about another one on the phone…I came downstairs and had an email about 2 more!!!!  

Michael put out butter on the lanair in the sun for me so that I could eventually make my sage butter for the year....here's how:

start with softened butter

and lots of sage

chop up the sage and mix it into the butter

scoop out onto cookie sheet to flash freeze, then put in a zip lock bag

Michael left after 6 PM to pick up Larry to go and see LONDON”S FALLING, and by the time Anne came over to knit and solve the problems of the world  :~), I had finished the quilting on the second fish quilt: 


and got all of my QoV blocks sewn together into rows:

if you see any mistakes....call me now!!

The babies stayed in the living room with us:




Anne is knitting on a throw for her home:  



and I just sat and talked!

2 comments:

  1. Can’t wait to see how Michael writes up the review on this movie! He does such a masreful job! Considering the content of this movie ir should be very interesting! And I have found his reviews to be spot on!
    AM143^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this QoV is suppose to be three dimensional like the last one it is'nt. The center is not all dark all the way around.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.