Wednesday, October 17, 2018

elephant baby quilt totally done!


We slept in a little Tuesday morning (10/16) but eventually Michael made me breakfast: 


and made an omelet for himself before leaving for errands (chiro, dollar store, liquor store, movie tix, flu shot) while I headed downstairs.  

I worked on the elephant quilt except for a brief trip to Hobby Lobby with Anne, and by 3 PM it was in the washer!  I am so glad I had someone to do this quilt for...I think it is just the cutest thing!  I will be delivering it to our glaucoma doctor sometime this week. 



While that was happening, I started to load up Paula’s newest quilt:  


I took a quick break in the afternoon to run yet another beautiful vase of hydrangeas (picked fresh this morning by my honey) over to Pam, a friend who definitely needs a little cheering up!




At dinnertime Michael and I split a sandwich and fries from ZAXBY’s, and then he left to pick up Larry for an early movie THE FIRST MAN.  

I worked on Paula's quilt until he got home and got it all basted: 



and the program set up.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.