Saturday, October 27, 2018

Cookie, 4th baby quilt totally finished


I got my blog out Friday morning (10/26) and that was about it before Paula picked me up for  a Lifestyle meeting up at the Lodge.  Neither one of us is sure that we will stay on this committee, but it was good to go to the meeting today.  When I got home, I finally had a bit of breakfast, then headed downstairs with my honey.  

I can’t believe that Cookie keeps squishing into the old kitty basket:  




Michael ran a ton of emails while I worked on the baby quilt binding and we were both watching old “CLOSERS”, which we love.  By dinnertime, the quilt (and a label) were totally done:  


I think this quilting pattern is PERFECT!!

And this picture should be called 'but dad, it's ok if you feed me an hour early.....really'!!!



We had leftover meatloaf for dinner and finished up the smurfy gravy  
:~(.  

We watched TV in the evening and I continued to work on my rainbow necklace…I can’t wait to finish it.  Mary Jo (bead woman who has been helping me) stopped by to drop off some finishing hardware and to explain what I should be buying.

A couple people asked about the Carolina Star/snowflakes I donated to raise money for LASS...BG and I fell in love with them and made them several years ago:


And AJ goes to a butterfly exhibit:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.