Sunday, October 14, 2018


I had a leisurely start to my day on Saturday (10/13).  I got to finish up a book given to me by Anne.  It was called KNITTING by Anne Bartlett and it was less a story about knitting and more a story about women…it was wonderful!  The only bad news is that I looked her up, and it’s the only book she’s ever written  :~(.

I finally talked to Paula around 10 AM and realized I hadn’t put out my blog, so I settled in to doing that, then stitched out a label for her quilt: 















and got her quilt trimmed:  


I also called my second customer and she came down to pick up her quilt:  


this is the back!!


I had my usual sleepy company while I was working on everything:

















I got the elephant quilt loaded and basted 


























before a late dinner of leftovers, then Anne came by for a visit and we solved the problems of the world for a couple of hours before she headed home...it was a lovely visit!  I spent the rest of the evening reading a library book.

And the whole family continues to have fun together:














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.