Tuesday, June 28, 2016

new hidden wells strata, martini night at Kathi's



My honey left at 7:30 for golfing Monday morning (6/27) and I headed downstairs.  I spent the day cutting strips and putting together 3 strata for another hidden wells quilt.  




is this crazy looking or what?


 I’m hoping to take a strata and some blocks to qu1ilting, to show people other ideas for the quilt.  My honey was home by 2:30 with a score of 85 on a course he would normally hit 95 on….he was STOKED!!!  While I was cleaning up for my evening out, my honey and another golfing partner headed over to Gale & Phil’s.  Phil hasn’t golfed in at least a month, and is having back surgery on Wednesday.  Of course he won’t be golfing for a LONG time after the surgery, so the guys decided to get him a gift.  They had a plaque made with “The 10 reasons we miss golfing with Phil” on it, and also a gift certificate to Ruth Chris Steak House.   



















 
Anyway, when Michael got home I headed on over to Pat’s and we walked 4 doors down to Kathi’s martini night.   


our hostess Kathi

guests














We had a great time!  The food was excellent, 

shrimp rolls & stuffed mushrooms

sausage in dough with BBQ sauce

caprese salad on a stick

yummy dessert























































and then we played a game called HANDS DOWN 



that was pretty funny!  I was home by 10:30 and crawled right into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.