Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Elsie & Cookie a duex, new top from Leila



Michael and I were both up super early on Tuesday (5/31).  I was at LOWE’s shortly after 6:30 AM to buy more dirt for our garden, while Michael left at 7 AM for an entire day of golfing.  When I got home just after 7, this was going on:
















 I ate breakfast and read for a bit before heading downstairs to load up another quilt from Leila:   


 I got 3 rows stitched out before Joanne picked me up for Stitch & Chat.  I took a baby sweater I had started to S&C….I had the body all done and sewn together, and just couldn’t get myself to do the sleeves.  Marilyn agreed to finish it for me, and I was VERY grateful.  Now maybe I can finish off the children’s scarf I’ve been working on and move on to a better project :~).  I just felt lazy once we got home and ended up reading my book until my honey finally got home at 7 PM…what a long day for him.  He said the course was wonderful…but WAY too long of a drive…4 hours of playing golf…5 – 6 hours in the car!  He decided to make popcorn and watch TV and I continued to read until we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.