Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Cookie & Elsie a duex, Paula, Paula's appetizers, inside of colorwash, Harvey




Michael was up early for golf on Monday (6/21), while I hopped up just behind him to pull together all of my supplies for my demo.  There was snuggling going on while I was working:   
















I packed the car and left for the Lake House at 9:30….after driving down the street…came back to pick up my tea….after driving down 2 streets…came back to pick up the whipped cream….finally made it to the Lake House at 10 AM.  Paula (I never managed to snap her when she was looking in my direction :~(





 made FOUR appetizers and they were all yummy:  mac & cheese bites, square deviled eggs, BBQ brushetta and (my favorite) BBQ chicken roll ups.   
















After that I showed people how to put together the ice box cake…and it was a big hit!  One woman said "I don't even really like chocolate and I ate every bite!"  By the time I got cleaned up and everything out to my car it was 12:15, and I decided to just stay at the Lake House until my 1 PM meeting.  That was for machine embroidery and by the time I got home at 3:30, I was beat.  Michael got home from golf (with an 86) at exactly the same time I got home from my meetings.  We talked for a bit, I read my book for a bit, and finally headed downstairs around 5:30.  I sewed until 8 PM and got the inside of my colorwash quilt all put together.   


It’s ready for the 2 outside borders.  And my little friend (Michael decided we should call him HARVEY for obvious reasons!) was visiting yet again.   








After that I headed upstairs to watch TV and finally finish the fringe on my scarves…pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. colorwash quilt reminds me of a Monet painting !
    Love Harvey !

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.