Saturday, June 4, 2016

back garden, petunias



Michael left super early on Friday (6/3) for an ear appointment, to be followed by breakfast out, then shopping at BJ’s and WALMART before heading home for a meeting of the Performing Arts Club.  I got the rest of my flowers and seeds planted (3 tomato plants, one bush cucumber (thanks June!), basil seeds, sage seeds, zinnia plants and seeds, petunias, orange gladiolas for next year and marigolds):

 and watered all of the pots on my deck (I LOVE these free petunias!):





before retiring to the studio to start sewing the 80 patriotic blocks together. I stopped at 11:45 when Carolyn picked up me and Jan and we headed off to the MELLOW MUSHROOM to meet Beth for lunch.  The 4 of us split a large CLASSIC WHITE pizza and it was awesome!  We talked and talked and talked and I finally got back home around 2 PM.  It was back to the studio and sewing blocks together until dinnertime, then I continued sewing until 8:30 when I headed upstairs to watch TV and knit until 10 and bed  :~).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.