Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Harvey a duex, hats & scarves



I spent Tuesday morning (6/21) quilting on the second fall quilt and cutting strips for the first border on the colorwash quilt.  I left at 12:30 to pick up Paula and head up to the Lake House for our French cooking class.  The class was supposed to be over at 3 PM, but there was so much food leftover that was just going to be thrown out that Paula and I couldn’t stand it.  I raced home and came back with a bunch of plastic containers and we boxed it all up and took it home.  By then I felt really tired ( I didn’t really get a good night’s sleep, my legs were aching and kept me awake a lot and this morning I felt like I had regressed a bit) so I just put my feet up and read and talked with my honey.  Michael left at 6 PM to pick up Larry for the movies and Pat called shortly afterwards.  She motivated me enough to head downstairs (and Harvey showed up right on schedule): 















to get 2 more rows of quilting done and to put a border on 2 sides of my colorwash quilt before heading back upstairs to knit and watch TV.  Here are the recent hats & Scarves I finished:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.