Thursday, June 23, 2016

colorwash starting second border


Michael left just after 7 AM for golf here at SCCL on Wednesday (6/22) while I went back to quilting on the second fall quilt.  I got the last 2 sides of pink done on my colorwash quilt and began to layout the outside border:
 
 
I left at 11:30 to pick up Paula and head out to lunch.  We went to a place called CHOPT.  Our lunch was very good…but the place was VERY noisy….it wouldn’t be good for a crowd at all.  After that we headed to the movies to see ME BEFORE YOU.  The movie closely followed the book and it was excellent….have you read the book?  If not, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR…it was WONDERFUL!!!!  After that we made a quick stop at Michael’s before heading home.  I read my book and talked with my honey when he got home from golf in the afternoon.  I finished up the rest of my “lunch” salad for dinner, then headed downstairs to SKYPE with Janice.  It worked right up until the very end…so we figured that was someone’s way of telling us it was time to sign off.  After that I watched TV with my honey and continued to knit on a new charity hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.