Monday, June 6, 2016

dish rags, "Bryce", vote!, Cookie a duex, start of new log cabins



I forgot to mention that Paula & Doug brought a gift of hand did (from Paula's hands!) knitted dishrags on Saturday night:
while Pat & George brought a fabulous picture of Michael from the play:
Michael doing "Bryce" with "The King"

Sunday morning (6/5) I did a layout on my design wall for another vote.  I think I mentioned that I am almost done doing my 1/2 square triangles for my Thursday quilting project.  Now I have to decide if I want it sewn together as multi-colors pinwheels, or pinwheels that are all the same color.  Please remember that this is for a kids quilt and let me know what you think is best:

multi

this is the in between color

solid















 
After that it was back to my new log cabin blocks.  For awhile in the afternoon Michael came down to work on his computer…..so of course Cookie joined us:   

















I worked on my log cabin blocks (with an hour break for dinner…leftovers and butter & sugar corn) until 10 PM 


that blue is really purple...hard to get right shade in picture for some reason


 and then my honey and I went to bed!

4 comments:

  1. I like the solids. The pinwheels really stand out, both colors. Loree

    ReplyDelete
  2. All colors in one pinwheel. BG

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) definitely all same color in each pinwheel.
    2) I used to make all of my puddings homemade when I was staying home...it really is easy and I knew my kids were getting "real milk" , not a bunch of artificial ingredients.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.