Sunday, June 12, 2016

customer quilt done on frame, start of new log cabin blocks


My honey picked yet another bouquet of hydrangeas Saturday morning (6/11) before heading out to golf here at SCCL.  I delivered them to Gale & Phil before heading down to my studio.  I’ve had a customer quilt loaded up for several days without any time to work on it, so that was to be my focus on Saturday.  I was just getting started when Jan called…she needed someone to sit with Walt while she came home and did a few things, so I threw together some books and knitting and headed off.  Jan is doing very well and I think is resigned to the fact that Walt will not be with her for much longer.  Her Bostonian son Scott and her granddaughter Amanda (and hubby) came in by late afternoon.  I came home and stayed downstairs until 9 PM when the quilt was done…
 
and I got the first 2 colors done on a new set of log cabin blocks. 
 
 
 
After that I watched TV with my honey until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.