Thursday, June 2, 2016

Leila's quilt finished, bread, pizza



Michael left at 7 AM again for golf on Wednesday (6/1), and I headed down to my studio.  I finished quilting Leila’s second quilt before I left at 10:15 for the dentist:
here's the backing fabric....SO pretty & cheerful

and here's the front




































I didn’t get home until after 1 from the dentist!!!  I read a new book until Michael got home from golf and told me all about the tournament…he really liked the guy he played with.  By then it was time to make bread dough (we haven’t had any bread in forever) and to get out stuff for dinner.  I made a regular loaf of bread, and a mini-loaf (this 2D picture does NOT show how cute and small this perfect loaf really is):   

and with the rest of the dough, I made pizza for dinner:   




mozzarella


yum!



 After dinner, Michael ran the mini-loaf over to Marilyn’s as a small thank you for finishing the baby sweater for me, while I headed downstairs to SKYPE with Janice.  We talked for an hour and SKYPE mostly worked…then I talked with Jan (of Jan & Walt) for another 1/2 an hour, before heading upstairs to watch TV with my honey the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.