Friday, June 3, 2016

hydrangeas, rolls, blocks done for new patriotic



We were both up early on Thursday morning (6/2).  MIchael picked 2 bouquets of hydrangeas (one for us and one for Phil & Gale) 



and I got my rolls shaped 
shaped at home

just before baking...see how much they've risen!

I love baking them at quilting.....yum!

 before packing the car and heading out to quilting.  It was a great day (lots of yummy food) and I am almost totally finished with my 1/2 square triangles for a new Thursday project.  I don’t know why, but I was exhausted when I got home…unfortunately, Michael told me my hair appointment had been moved up 1/2 an hour, so I said “call me in 45 minutes” and tried to nap in the bedroom…that was kind of hit or miss, but I jumped up at 2:45 and headed out to get my hair done.  Lisa and I talked a lot…it’s always fun to see her, and on the way home I picked up a salad from Zaxby’s for our dinner.  We ate and watched TV for a bit downstairs so I could get in some sewing time…I finally finished all 80 blocks for the newest patriotic (now to sew them together!):


 After that we headed up stairs for some TV and some (wait for it…here you go Carolyn…..) KNITTING!!!!!  I continued to work on a scarf until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.