Sunday, June 19, 2016

balloon, bunny



I definitely had less pain when I woke up on Saturday (6/17), but it was still a do-nothing day.  I read my book for most of it…Jan and Amanda (her granddaughter) stopped by to bring me a balloon:





ice cream and a bear claw  :~).  Amanda said that her current boss flew to Panama 4 years ago to have the same procedure done!  Pat stopped by for a couple of hours to talk (and sample the sangria Michael bought me) and I did actually try the stairs after dinner.  My little buddy (or bunny?) was outside…getting ever closer to my garden:  
















  After that it was just sitting with my legs up and watching TV.

The best news of the day?  Even though Michael was unhappy with his last 2 holes of golf...he shot an 81, which I thought was terrific!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.