Thursday, May 23, 2019

selfie!, QoV moves along


Wednesday morning (5/23) Michael left for a walk with Cookie while Janice and I putzed around in the studio.  

We left at 11:15 and picked up Sandy & Pat and headed off to the movies.  We met Linda there 


and got our seats for POMS!  This was a really cute movie and if you’re friends with me (meaning we’re probably in the same age demographic) you should really enjoy it too!  

Janice and I had a bite of lunch after we got home and spent a good bit of time on the lanair, reading our books.  

In the late afternoon I started to work on sashing for my recently completed Thursday strips and I continued sewing until 9 PM, when I had this:





I watched TV with my honey for a bit before bed.



****** MMR – Michael’s Movie Reviews ******

“Hustle”—- Ann Hathaway and Rebel Wilson do a good job of rebooting the old “Dirty Rotten Scoundrels “ movie, which starred Michael Caine and Steve Martin. The gals play con artists (at first working against each other but finally teaming up for the big score!) A series of small con games are portrayed, quite humorously, until the gals make a huge bet as to which one is the best flim flammer, however this is when the big twist comes in. Funny and silly but I enjoyed it more than I thought I would! 3 out of 5 fat quarters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.