Saturday, May 18, 2019

Janice's quilt done


We hopped up Friday morning (5/17) and the goal was to get Janice’s quilt loaded, basted and quilted.  She loaded and basted it up in the morning:




and by dinnertime, the quilt was done!  

facinated by the process


look at that gorgeous stitching


I worked on binding for a QoV and also made some labels for use in the next FMCP production of GREATER TUNA (Ginny – I still remember seeing it for the first time at The Barter Theatre!)  



Michael and I took a break in the afternoon and headed out with our furry brood to the vet’s for numerous shots and a yearly check ups.  That was certainly an interesting experience as Michael took Cookie up in the golf cart and I took the kitties in the car.

We had spaghetti & meatballs with salad and garlic bread (thanks to Janice’s garlic….I never realized I was all out!)

AT 8 PM Janice, Michael and I settled into watch the last episode of BIG BANG, as well as the cast appearance on Stephen Colbert…it was a wonderful ending to a GREAT show!  

After that we headed outside to the middle of the street to pick up a sighting of the International Space Station, before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.