Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Janice's quilt totally finished, new Beds=Dreams totally finished


Michael headed out for an ear appointment Tuesday morning (5/26) while Janice and I headed downstairs for another day of sewing  :~)!!  

She worked hard on her binding and label, and by early afternoon her quilt was completely done:  



I think I mentioned that it is for her sister-in-law to celebrate her retirement.....it is a beautiful quilt and I'm sure she will love it!

I got my customer quilt all basted: 




and after emailing several different patterns to my customer, I set up and kicked off the program:  



I got a second QoV trimmed and on the to-be-bound pile:  


where it was almost immediately discovered as a 'princess and the pea' type bed:  



I decided the to-be-bound pile was getting WAY too full, and I had aqua binding already made for one of the quilts, so in the afternoon I got that out and started working on it.  

Michael and I have been cleaning out one of the book cases in the basement, and Janice decided to organize the remaining books.  Of course Lucy & Ethel had to check it all out:  





We had PAPA MURPHY’s for dinner:  

stuffed chicken/bacon/garlic

yum!!!  And Michael left shortly afterwards for the movies.  

I continued to sew until after 9 PM and another Beds=Dreams quilt is totally finished….YAY!!  This top was finished at the Fiber Floozie retreat last year and has been quilted for months!



Michael has been using his colors ink pens, and I've totally fallen behind in publishing the results....here are 2 recent finishes:





1 comment:

  1. Tell Janice if her sister-in-law doesn’t like it, I do! And ask her how I can become a sister-in-law ? Also some one very lucky will get the ‘dreams’ one! I love that one, too!
    AM143^_^

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.