Saturday, May 11, 2019

blue quilt basted


We headed out before 9 AM on Friday (5/10) for breakfast in Lancaster, (where we unexpectedly ran into some friends!) and then a heart doctor appointment for Michael.  Everything is working perfectly with his pacemaker and he should be good for another 6 or so years before he needs a new battery.

We were home by NOON and Michael headed out on errands (Best Buy, BJ’s, ALDI’s) while I got to sit on the lanair, listening to the rain and reading my book…it was GREAT!  

Eventually I made my way downstairs for just a bit to load and baste the blue quilt:  



I originally wanted to have this done by the end of the week…..but I think I might have to revise to the end of the weekEND!!  That would give me all of Sunday to finish it up….stay tuned.  

Michael came home and joined me on the lanair and eventually (after a quick trip to George & Pat’s to drop off food donations) we decided we weren’t hungry for dinner and went directly to popcorn, knitting and snuggling on the couch for the rest of the night!

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.