Thursday, May 9, 2019

a lake, bread, Michael & Cookie


Michael took a walk Wednesday morning (5/8) with Cookie and got some beautiful pictures from one of our lakes:


oops - a finger in the picure....no problem

we'll just insert a heart over it with our phone app!!

The morning really got away from me!  I mixed up bread dough before leaving to be at Hobby Lobby when they opened at 9 AM.  I got fleece and variegated blue yarn for my newest quilt, then ran home to SKYPE with Janice…..for probably the last time from Connecticut!!!  She will be here (at our house) sometime next week….and ever after she’ll be SKYPE-ing from North Carolina  :~)!  

After that I headed upstairs to get the bread shaped, risen and baked, 




and since the oven was on I made a new recipe of brownies (since I’ve been craving those!)  The guys who were doing yearly maintenance on our air conditioners were done just as the bread came out of the oven, so we sent them off with slices of hot bread smeared with butter, and Michael ran the extra 1/2 loaf over to Ann Mary & Jim.  After that it was an hour long call with MEDICARE (our bill STILL wasn’t right) and then Anne came over for a visit and we all sat out on the lanair.  



I didn’t make it to my studio until almost 5 PM!!  I finally finished sewing all of the blue blocks into rows before heading upstairs to veg in front of the TV.

I have a few randon, leftover pics.  If I wake up at 5 AM some mornings, I love to head out to the lanair and snuggle out there while waiting for the birds to wake up and start singing.....and someone snapped a pic:


And when I came upstairs Tuesday afternoon to go to my meeting, I found a boy and his sleepy dog:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.