Friday, June 16, 2017

Show & Tell at SHQ

Michael was up at 6 AM on Thursday and left at 7:30 for golfing in Monroe.  I didn’t get up until 7 and I was moving VERY slowly  :~), but eventually got everything done I wanted to and headed off to quilting.  I took the rest of the chocolate cake and it was all eaten up…YAY!  There were yummy chocolate chip cookies too!  And as always….great show and tell:  

Jeanne being patriotic

of course I LOVE the colors in this quilt!

Sandy explaining how she's cleaning cut squares out of her sewing closet

Denise & her convergence




















































I was totally beat when I got home and tried to take a little nap, but I couldn’t fall asleep, so I decided to get up and read my latest book.  Michael came home shortly afterwards and we talked for a bit…then Paula came by and we talked for a bit….then I headed over to Pat’s and we talked for a bit (are you sensing a theme here???)  I was home around 6 PM and quilted for a bit before joining Michael upstairs for the rest of the evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.