Thursday, June 1, 2017

Show & Tell and lunch at SHQ

We were both up early on Thursday (6/1)…Michael packed the car for me before taking off for golf, and I put together another savory star bread 

first layer....

second verse....same as the first!

and again.....
before heading off to quilting.  

Of course there was great show and tell:

another baby quilt for Marc & Kate made out of leftover wedding quilt blocks













Mary B bound a donated quilt

Floy with her little dresses for Africa





more hand stitching with a tiny bit of machine stitching from Susie



a gorgeous batik from Loree

And I got the binding all put around one side of the last patriotic quilt before we sat down to lunch…and as always….it was an incredible lunch:  





































I was on clean up duty, and stopped at the library as well, so didn’t make it home until 2:30.  Paula stopped by for a quick visit and I had several phone calls and before I knew it, my honey was home as well…..much happier with his 6 strokes less score of 84 :~).  We had dinner, dropped Cookie off at the sitters and spent the night packing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.